Pages

Free Ringtones


Looking for Free Ringtones? Click on the following link.
» FREE RINGTONES «





Sponsored Ads




The following blog posts are basically on quality ringtones (not free) provided by MobileMoney.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Alibi Vs Rockefeller - Sexual Healing Ministry Polyphonic Ringtones

Polyphonic Ringtones For Alibi Vs Rockefeller - Sexual Healing Ministry

Download >> Alibi Vs Rockefeller - Sexual Healing Ministry - (listen)<< Polyphonic Ringtones

Lyrics For Alibi Vs Rockefeller - Sexual Healing Ministry

Ooh, now let`s get down tonight
Baby I`m hot just like an oven
I need some lovin`
And baby, I can`t hold it much longer
It`s getting stronger and stronger

And when I get that feeling
I want Sexual Healing
Sexual Healing, oh baby
Makes me feel so fine
Helps to relieve my mind
Sexual Healing baby, is good for me
Sexual Healing is something that`s good for me

Whenever blue tear drops are falling
And my emotional stability is leaving me
There is something I can do
I can get on the telephone and call you up baby, and
Honey I know you`ll be there to relieve me
The love you give to me will free me
If you don`t know the things you`re dealing

I can tell you, darling, that it`s Sexual Healing
Get up, Get up, Get up, Get up, let`s make love tonight

Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, `cause you do it right
Baby I got sick this morning
A sea was storming inside of me
Baby I think I`m capsizing
The waves are rising and rising

And when I get that feeling
I want Sexual Healing
Sexual Healing is good for me
Makes me feel so fine, it`s such a rush
Helps to relieve the mind, and it`s good for us

Sexual Healing, baby, is good for me
Sexual Healing is something that`s good for me
And it`s good for me and it`s good to me
My baby ohhh
Come take control, just grab a hold
Of my body and mind soon we`ll be making it
Honey, oh we`re feeling fine
You`re my medicine open up and let me in

Darling, you`re so great
I can`t wait for you to operate
I can`t wait for you to operate
When I get this feeling, I need Sexual Healing