Pages

Free Ringtones


Looking for Free Ringtones? Click on the following link.
» FREE RINGTONES «





Sponsored Ads




The following blog posts are basically on quality ringtones (not free) provided by MobileMoney.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Alex Megane - Hurricane Polyphonic Ringtones

Polyphonic Ringtones For Alex Megane - Hurricane

Download >> Alex Megane - Hurricane - (listen)<< Polyphonic Ringtones

Lyrics For Alex Megane - Hurricane

people laying on the whitest sand,
oh, sun above us in a foreign land,
seems like you and me could wish forever,

Oh but the clouds rolled in and the sky got dark,
then it kinda seemed like the winter time,
a cold wind was coming,
time to run now or never boy,

so come out of the soul why don't you babe,
tell me that you love me, that your love wont change,
'cause the winds blowing now
wanna turn into a hurricane,

so come into my heart why don't you babe,
show me what you got if you need me today,
'cause the winds coming now
wanna blow into a hurricane,

(hurricane...)

ooh-wha-ooh..
hurricane,
ooh-wha-ooh..
hurricane,