Pages

Free Ringtones


Looking for Free Ringtones? Click on the following link.
» FREE RINGTONES «





Sponsored Ads




The following blog posts are basically on quality ringtones (not free) provided by MobileMoney.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Britney Spears - Baby One More Time Polyphonic Ringtones

Polyphonic Ringtones For Britney Spears - Baby One More Time

Download » Britney Spears - Baby One More Time - (listen)« Polyphonic Ringtones

Lyrics For Britney Spears - Baby One More Time

(Oh baby baby, oh baby baby)

Oh ugly ugly, how was I supposed to know
that gios face was ugly
Oh ugly ugly, I shouldn't have let you see
and now you're face is just like his ew
Show me how you want it to look
tell me ugly cause I need to know its ugly
oh because

CHORUS
Your face is killin' me (and I)
I must confess I still cry (still cry)
When I see ur face yea my eyes start to bleed
give me a sign,
push ur face off one more time
Oh ugly ugly, ur face is hiddeous i know
Boy you've got to learn
Oh ugly retart, there's nothin' that I wouldn't do
to push ur face off rite now
show me how you want it to look
tell me ugly cause I need to know now
oh its ugly
CHORUS
you ugly face is killin' me (and I)
I must confess yea i still die(still die)
When I'm not with you I i thank god thanx
give me a sign,
push ur face off one more time

Oh ugly ugly. Oh ugly, ugly.
Oh ugly ugly, how was I supposed to know
Oh ur face is just to ugly, I shouldn't have let the people see

I must confess that ur face is
is killing me now
don't you know I hid from u
that you will be here
and give me a sign
leave my house for the last time

CHORUS
ur face, ur face is killin' me (and I)
I must confess i still cry (all the time)
When I'm by you i lose my mind
give me a sign,
please push ur face off one more time

I must confess (my loneliness) that ur face
(is killing me) is killing me now
(I must confess) dont you (I still believe) that your face is ugly
(When I'm not with you i thank god thank u ) That you wont be there
And give me a sign...
please push ur face one last time